How to Book in?
I’m currently working at Tattoolines Shop based in Eindhoven-The Netherlands,
Info about the tattooshop houserules and how to book in your appointment, please read below.
- Please visit the shop during opening hours to get advise and to discuss your tattoo ideas. (the size of it, placement, style and reference) Also we can inform you about price indication and hour rate.
- We ONLY make appointments by coming in the shop and plan it in the schedule. It’s not possible through telephone or email or media chats to avoid miscommunication.
- When making an appointment, a cash deposit is needed (nothing trough bankaccount)
- The cash deposit needs to be done directly when you make your appointment. The deposit amount will be between 50 – 100 euros , depends on the size of the tattoo and how many sessions. (not refundable, only in shop giftcard)
- We only tattoo ages above 18 years old, please bring your ID to fill in a GGD-form before tattooing.
- If you need to change date or cancel your appointment, please let us know (48 hours) before the actual appointment, by canceling too late or not showing up the deposit is not refundable.
- It’s okay to bring 1 extra friend or support to your appointment, there is a chill waiting area in the front of the shop.
Hope to welcome you soon at the Tattoolines Shop.